We are seeking a Principal Engineer with 20+ years of experience in the environmental consulting industry. This position will be based in Diamond Bar and will require some travel.
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- BS in Civil/Chemical/Mechanical/Environmental Engineering or related field from an accredited university. MS is preferred.
- California PE.
- Current 40 hour HAZWOPER.
- Experience performing environmental investigation, remediation system design, operations and maintenance (O&M) of remediation systems.
- Experience with DoD projects is preferred.
- Experience with the CERCLA process. RCRA experience is preferred.
- Experience in interacting with RWQCB, DTSC and EPA.
- Strong analytical and technical problem solving skills with the ability to communicate solutions concisely and confidently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to engage and encourage effective interactions with people from diverse technical backgrounds.
- Experience in creating budgets, schedules, task delegation, presentations, and proposals.
- Experience completing projects for local and federal government agencies.
- Availability for travel to project sites.
How to Apply
- To apply, send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Questions? Call (909) 782-8545.